General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of Bescure Distribution-Germany CD Distribution/Sales for the sale of physical and digital sound and sound recordings.
- 1 scope
(1) The terms and conditions (GTC) between Bescure Distribution Phonogram Distribution/Sales, Michele Angelini, Ganghoferstr. 73, 81373 Munich, hereinafter referred to as Bescure Distribution and the customer, hereinafter referred to as the customer, are physically valid for the purchase of sound and image tton carriers (e.g. CD, DVD, etc.) and digitally, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
(2) The customer acknowledges the General Terms and Conditions.
- 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offer is not binding. The customer's order is binding insofar as he has routed the order to the shopping cart and sent it. In accordance with Section 145 of the German Civil Code (BGB), a binding offer has been made. The customer receives an order acceptance from Bescure Distribution by e-mail.
The customer is responsible for providing his data. Changes must be notified without delay.
- 3 Prices and terms of payment
(1) The prices indicated at the time of ordering are decisive for the purchase of the goods. The price of the order must be paid immediately. The goods contain vat. The customer can be
-or by paying pay system(s) Paypal.
(2) New customers who pay by invoice must order a minimum value of EUR 100.
Payment by invoice is only possible from 18 years.
3. For payment on account for physical music, an amount of EUR 6.90 shipping costs including: the e.g. Zt. statutory VAT is due.
(4) In the case of invoice purchase, the specified delivery dates may be audited by an economic information report.
5. Terms of payment system shall correspond to the information provided by the undertakings.
- 4 Terms of Supply and Rights Ownership
(1) Bescure Distribution shall only refer to external costs such as international postage, customs, delivery dates and deadlines in written form. Oral commitments are not binding.
(2) Physical music is protected by copyright and may only be copied for personal use. The customer may only pass on the music for private use in the close circle of acquaintances or relatives and otherwise not transfer it to third parties for use in any form. Lending, provision ingestion and reproduction for commercial purposes is prohibited.
Use on the Internet for commercial and private purposes is also prohibited.
Digital music is subject to the same conditions.
The acquired item may not be altered, processed or distributed.
(3) Graphics, photographs, trademarks, names, text, films and other rights related to the music are the property of Bescure Distribution and may not be used.
- 5 Revocation
(1) If the customer is made aware of his right of withdrawal in writing by text form, this shall be two weeks, otherwise one month. The revocation begins with receipt of the instruction. The revocation must be declared in text form (in writing) to the company Bescure Distribution.
2. Phonograms unsealed shall not be subject to revocation.
(3) The customer exercises his revocation by returning the goods, provided that the goods are suitable for this purpose.
The customer shall bear the costs of the return if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered goods and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if the customer does not yet have to pay a higher price of the item at the time of revocation. the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free of charge for the customer.
- 6 Liability for material and legal defects
(1) If an ordered item is defective, the statutory provisions shall apply. The customer cannot assign the item. Further claims are excluded. Defective goods must be returned within 30 days at the expense of Bescure Distribution.
The limitation period applies to 24 months from delivery.
- 7 Reservor of title
(1) The goods remain the property of Bescure Distribution until full payment has been made.
(2) If the customer is in arrears with the payment for more than 10 days, the company Bescure Distribution may withdraw from the contract and reclaim the goods.
- 8 Data protection
Data is only used within the framework of the Teleservices Data Protection Act – TDDSG and is not made available to third parties in particular.
Purposes of advertising of the company Bescure Distribution require the consent of the customer. The customer has the option of obtaining this consent before declaring it in text form, d. (h). in writing, by fax or by e-mail and may revoke it at any time.
- 9 Final provisions
(1) These General Terms and Conditions are exclusively subject to German law to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CSIG), regardless of the country from which the order is made. However, if the customer is a consumer, mandatory provisions of the country in which the customer has his registered office or habitual residence remain unaffected.
(2) If the customer is an entrepreneur, a merchant or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship with the customer is the respective registered office of Bescure Distribution. The headquarters of Bescure Distribution are in Munich, Bavaria, Germany.
(3) Individual deviations and/or additions to the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions must be made in writing. The right of Bescure Distribution to unilaterally amend these GTC remains unaffected by this.
(4) Should any provision of this contract be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract. Instead of the invalid provision, a provision should apply which, as far as possible, comes closest to what the parties wanted, taking into account economic considerations. The same applies to the existence of regulatory gaps.
Bescure Distribution-Germany Phonogram Distribution/Sales
represented by the Managing Director/Owner Michele Angelini
VAT identification number: 144/110/31056
I have read the terms and conditions.